Monday, April 25, 2016

THE FUTURE




I envision the future as an extension of life today, but with super technological ability and hopefully more humanitarianism.  In my lifetime, I believe that virtual reality experiences will become extremely popular as people will want to have this experience in the comfort of their homes, but it will never replace a REAL experience.  Along with this, computers will become more advanced and 3-D projection of images will become the norm for anywhere in the world.  It will become a Princess Leia and R2D2 world.

As far as travel is concerned and maybe not in my lifetime, there will be scheduled space trips for people to Mars, the Moon, and maybe even cruising the galaxy.  Robots will become popular for home use as people will want more and more leisure time.  On that note, I hope that robots won't take away too many jobs from the industry sector and I also hope that we do not loose our survival skills and depend on technology being our means of survival.  I believe that gasoline and using fossil fuels will vanish and cars will use hydrogen or solar energy and renewable energy will play a huge part in Earth's survival.  I also believe that new holistic approaches to diseases and our general health will become popular and diseases will be cured through natural methods instead of prescriptions and medications.  People will be living to 100 years old and beyond!

Sci-Fi will never disappear.  People will always like adventure stories, super heroes, stories involving space travel, time travel, and the supernatural.  Sci-Fi will also live on with the Sci-Fi Conventions and the attendees who dress up as their favorite characters.  I feel that novels such as Frankenstein, Dracula, and Legend of the Werewolf, just to name a few, will always remain popular.  Well, I really don't know for sure what the future holds, but hang on for the ride and I am positive that it will be an exciting one.









No comments:

Post a Comment